(1) When the applicant is the owner of the premises:
Certified copy of the Sale deed for the premises executed in his favour (or)
Property Tax receipt for the premises in the name of the applicant.
(2) When the applicant is not the owner of the premises:
Consent letter from the owner of the premises (or) Valid Proof of occupancy along with the following:
(a) Indemnity Bond in Form 6
(b) Letter of acceptance to pay enhanced security deposit rate.
(3) Partnership deed in case the applicant is a partnership firm or
(4) Memorandum/Articles of Association in case of companies registered
under Companies Act.
(5) Letter/Resolution authorizing the signatory.
(6) Site plan.
(7) As per Division Bench Order dated 23.8.2006, for all special/multi-storeyed buildings in Chennai Metropolitan area, Planning permit from competent authority has to be submitted along with application and Completion Certificate from competent authority has to be submitted while effecting supply.
(8) As per the Tamil Nadu Regulation of wood based industries Rules, 2010 issued vide G.O. Ms. No.156, Environment and Forests (FR.13) dated 21-10-2010, License issued by GoTN shall be furnished for the service connection to the wood based industries.
- Submit the application to the Circle Office in person or by post and obtain proper acknowledgement.
- Pay the necessary Registration & EMD charges and registered the application.
- Advice Slip/notice/Letter will be issued indicating the prescribed charges payable and to execute the agreement in the prescribed form (Form-8) on the same day of payment of charges within stipulated period from the date of receipt of advice.
- On receipt of charges and execution of agreement only , extension works will be taken up and executed and a notice will be sent to the intending consumer to avail the supply within a stipulated time
Intending consumer shall permit the licensee, free of cost the use of any land belonging to the consumer which may be required for erecting poles, lines, etc.
Get all the wiring work done by authorised person specified by the authority. After completion of the wiring, notice must be sent to the Engineer by the intending consumer (upon printed test report form obtainable free of cost from the offices of the TANGEDCO) that the installation has been completed and tested and that the same is complete and ready for inspection and test by the Engineer.
A notice will be sent to the intending consumer to avail supply within stipulated period.
Intending consumer should obtain safety certificate for the HT installation from CEIG .Avail Supply within the notice period.
The intending consumer shall comply any decree or order or judgment of any civil court in regard to the supply of electricity or other requirements mentioned in such decree or order or judgment.